Resume / Contact
Cell: (949) 923-1333
Two years experience working in the game industry both as a designer and environment artist. Knows what it takes to see a game from concept to completion. Primary focus is with level design, creating fun, memorable and immersive gaming experiences. Passion for video games and working with multi-talented teams.
- Handled multiple tasks at once during high pressure situations
- Successfully delivered initial design documents for multiple game levels
- Thrived in a high pressure environment demanding high quality.
- Constantly met and exceeded team requirements for all tasks
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
Professional Game Experience
Namco Bandai Games America (Carlsbad, CA) September 2009 – Current
As a level designer, I created fully realized levels complete from concept documentation to completion. In all of my levels I implemented scripted sequences, level logic, enemy encounters, puzzle setups, dialog, and weapon placement.
Splatterhouse ( Xbox 360, PS3)
- Collaborated with lead designer and game director to create fun game levels
- Utilized visual based scripting to create dynamic and interactive sequences
- Created and implemented fun game puzzles
- Level and Gameflow planning
- Mood and atmosphere design and implementation (scare moments and pressure elements)
BottleRocket Entertainment (Carlsbad, CA) March 2008 – February 2009
As an environment artist, I was responsible for creating basic level layouts, modular environment tiles, destructibles and props.
Splatterhouse (Xbox 360, PS3)
- Worked closely with art director and concept artists to model environments, props
- Utilized Zbrush, in addition to other organic and hard surface modeling techniques
- Created high resolution meshes for generating normal, occlusion and parallax maps.
- Assembled environments based on design and gameplay specifications
- Worked within technical budgets for asset and texture creation.
The Art Institute of California – Orange County January 2005 – March 2008
Bachelor of Science in Game Art and Design